Become a Nonprofit Partner
Are you are a local San Marcos nonprofit in need of volunteers? Let ServeSanMarcos.org partner with you!
Serve San Marcos works with community groups through the Civic Partnership Project. This project allows us to connect volunteers to program needs in the community. Becoming a partner will allow you to use of our website to connect your volunteer needs with a pool of passionate volunteers.
As a partner, you will be able to post volunteer opportunities on our events calendar, promote your service opportunties, manage volunteers and track volunteer activities including quickly and easily verifying attendence and service hours.
If your organization ...
- Is a registered 501(c) (3) organization, government agency, neighborhood association, eldercare facility or public school
- Is an established organization making a positive difference in San Marcos region
- Accepts volunteers regardless to race, ethnic origin/nationality, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age and disability
... then we want to know more about you! Please click on Sign Up/Registration to start the partner process with Serve San Marcos. Partnerships are considered on a first-come, first-served, best-fit basis with parterning timeframes depending on availablity and project timing.
Please note: Serve San Marcos a does NOT recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency
- Political campaigns and partisan activities
- Make direct financial asks as part of fund raising activities
- Take part in direct religious proselytizing or political lobbying